AOL app for windows 10
AOL is a widely used email service worldwide. Other than providing the best emailing experience, a user can also check the latest updates, trending videos, and the other content using AOL web portal. If you want to have a quality AOL experience, you can download the AOL app for Windows 10. Using this application you can access the email, AOL contacts, receive push notifications, enjoy entertainment stuff and do a lot more other things, all in one place. In this post, we are going to share the simple step-by-step guidelines that can help you to download AOL app for Windows 10. So, proceed next and follow the mentioned guidelines to do the task.
AOL Desktop Gold Download For Windows 10
You can install the AOL app for Windows 10 devices from the Microsoft store (often known as windows store). Here are the step-by-step guidelines you can follow to do this:
- Turn on your Windows 10 PC and make sure it is connected to internet.
- After this, click on the Start menu and search for the ‘ Microsoft store’ or you can just type ‘Store’. Hit the Button to open it.
- Now, in the Microsoft store,you need to click on the ‘Search’ icon, the icon is present on the top right corner of your Windows screen.
- In the search bar, type ‘AOL’ andhit the button to begin search.
- Choose the AOL app from the search results appear on your screen. Hit the install button to install the application.
- The installation process may take a while depending upon the internet speed.
Once you have successfully installed the AOL app for Windows 10,you can log into the application and use it to do multiple tasks. After the installation,you can find the application using the Windows 10 start menu listed under the ‘Recent Added’.If you want,you can fill the application to start menu or to the Taskbar with a right click on it. Just choose the option ‘Pin to Start Menu/Taskbar’.
Unable to find AOL in Microsoft Store?
If the AOL Mail App download option is not appearing in the windows store when you look for it, then it might because the application is not available in your region. It could also mean that there is some technical error in installing the application right now. You can wait for a while and try to download the application after a few days.
The outdated version of AOL Desktop Gold could also be the reason that you are unable to do the outdated version could also be the reason that it is no longer available on the Microsoft store. The only way to deal with this problem is to get in touch with the AOL experts. Only AOL team can help you to figure out the possible reason behind the occurnace of the error and suggest you the best possible solution to deal with the problem. So, if the aforementioned steps are not help you out in installing the AOL app for Windows 10, do not hesitate to take expert advice to fix the problem instantly.