Reinstall My AOL Gold
Are you facing problems with your AOL Desktop Gold software? Many users face the problem of AOL Gold not responding, misbehaving, or not functioning properly. This problem arises when the software is not up to date or some file is missing or corrupted. Reinstalling AOL Desktop Gold software will fix this issue. You need to download latest version of AOL Desktop Gold from the AOL Official website. First, you have to uninstall the previous version of AOL Gold from your system.
Follow the below steps to uninstall AOL Desktop Gold:
- Goto ‘Start’ and select ‘control panel’
- Select add or remove programs or uninstall a program option
- Select AOL Desktop software from the list
- Click on Remove/ Uninstall
- Uninstall the program
AOL Desktop Gold Reinstall
- Goto AOL official site to download the latest AOL Desktop Gold
- Open the downloaded file
- Double click on the AOL Desktop icon, a security window will occur
- Click on Run
- Now Click on Install
- Click yes and follow the instructions to install
Once you have installed the software, you can use it without any issues. It is advisable to keep your AOL Desktop Gold updated for proper functioning of the software.If you still face any issues regarding installation of AOL Gold, you can call at AOL desktop gold support number which is toll free number available 24/7 for your assistance. You will be assisted by certified experts without any waiting time.