AOL Desktop Gold incorporates all the incredible all-in-one features to share the best emailing and browsing experience with the users. All the AOL users are greeted with brilliant AOL features and user-friendly functionality with some added features. It does not matter if you want to send an email, browse the internet, stream your favourite online stuff or follow up with the latest updates, AOL has all for you. The new AOL features include enhanced data encryptions and automatic updates to keep your data protected and share incredible user experience. The installation of AOL is pretty simple, but sometimes, you may notice that while trying to log in, you are unable to find the AOL icon. This sort of problem is common to occur and you can Restore-AOL-Desktop-Gold-icon to fix this problem. This guide will help you with simple troubleshooting guidelines that will let you use the AOL services. So, if you are unable to find the AOL, follow the Restore-AOL-Desktop-Gold-icon guidelines given and get out of this trouble.
How to Restore a missing AOL Desktop Gold icon or shortcut?
The problem of missing the AOL Desktop Gold icon is very common. But, you can Restore a missing AOL Desktop Gold icon or a shortcut with some simple steps. Here are the steps you need to follow to do this:
There are two ways to fix the AOL Desktop Gold icon missing issue – You can reinstall the AOL Desktop Gold or You can create a new shortcut. Let’s start with the reinstallation process.
Solution 1 – Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold icon
This is quite possible that your AOL Desktop Gold icon missing as the software itself may have been deleted from the PC. It could be accidental or not, but you do not need to worry because you can reinstall the AOL icon with guidelines mentioned below:
- Open any web browser on your computer to download the AOL software.
- Get the software downloaded on your computer.
- Once you are done with the downloading process, save the downloaded file on your device.
- Now, you need to log in as an administrator and run the downloaded file.
- Follow the installation guidelines to complete the AOL installation on your PC.
- Once you are done with the process, right-click on the AOL application and choose the option for creating a new shortcut.
After these steps, your AOL shortcut will be created and you will be able to see the missing AOL Desktop Gold icon on your device.
Solution 2: Create a New shortcut
If you have already installed the AOL on your device, just follow the steps below:
- Go to the ‘System Tray’. You can find it at the bottom right corner of your system’s screen.
- Right-click on AOL Desktop Gold icon.
- Choose the option to create or Restore AOL Desktop gold.
- Now, place this icon on the home screen of your computer.
- Restart your PC.
That’s All! These simple steps will let you restore AOL Desktop Gold icon or shortcut. If you still find the missing icon problem continues, you can delete the application and restart your device. After that, download the AOL Desktop Gold again. You can also contact the AOL professionals if you need any assistance to do this.